Office of Information Technology
To provide secure, reliable technology services and support to the campus community enabling the College to fulfill the Strategic Plan by enhancing the teaching and learning environment, administrative efficiencies, and the Fisher experience for all students.
OIT Service Desk
The Service Desk is the primary contact for all support issues.
- Email: email@example.com
- Service Desk Online: servicedesk.sjfc.edu
- Phone: (585) 385-8016
- Location: Basement of Kearney Hall in K-053
- Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Check out our Service Desk help topic for more information.
- Student Resources.
- Manage various academic and administrative resources through mySJFC including Fish 'R' Net, Blackboard, and Gmail. View our student computer recommendations, get Microsoft Office, and view lab computer availability.
- Faculty Resources.
- Banner supports all major business and student functions. Blackboard accounts are generated automatically; OIT can assist with login or password problems. Labs and classroom resources and requests for media equipment. Accessing support for Email-Outlook account on-campus or Webmail for off campus email access. Technology training classes or online video tutorials are available.
- Staff Resources.
- The OIT Service Desk is available to assist you with your technology needs. Banner supports all major business and student functions. Access support for Email-Outlook accounts on-campus or Webmail for off-campus email access. Technology training classes and online video tutorials are also available.