Reservable Library Spaces
ALL LIBRARY ROOMS OFFER WIRELESS INTERNET
- L-100: Hands-on classroom/computer lab. ITEC-equipped with 25 student PCs, projector, and printer. Used primarily for Library Instruction classes. Other uses of the room include workshops and training sessions requiring computers, after first 8 weeks of semester. No full-semester courses may be scheduled in L100. Open for student use as a computer lab when not reserved. Room capacity is 35 people maximum.
- L-101: Classroom/Conference room. ITEC-equipped with projector. Lecture-style setup for 18. Catering table in place. Open for student use when not reserved. Room capacity is 20 people maximum.
- L-215: Conference room – located in Library Director’s Suite. No ITEC equipment, but contains speaker phone. Board-style setup for 10. Catering table in place. Room capacity is 15 people maximum.
- L-305: Conference room – located on Quiet Floor. ITEC-equipped with projector. Board-style setup for 16. Room capacity is 18 people maximum.
- L-315: Conference room – located on Quiet Floor. No ITEC equipment. Board-style setup for 12. Catering table in place. Room capacity is 15 people maximum.
Click a room number above to view its schedule and availability.
Hours vary during College holiday breaks, summer, and intersession.
- All requests must be submitted via the Event Reservation Form to the Events and Conferencing Department. A reservation is not guaranteed and will not be complete until a confirmation is sent.
- A minimum advance notice of two working days is required for all reservations.
- All groups must adhere to the policies and procedures set forth by the Events and Conferencing Department as well as campus policy.
- Persons using the space are responsible for leaving the room in a neat and orderly state. Persons who leave a disorderly room or cause damage will be liable for a service charge for resetting or repairing the room in addition to any normal charges that would be applicable. Continual misuse of the facility may result in restriction of privileges.
- Food service must be provided or authorized by Dining Services, in accordance with health code.
- Technical needs must be submitted to the Media Center at least 48 hours in advance of the event.
- Need the library's mobile SMART Board? Review the SMART Board Reservation Procedures [pdf], then fill out the Online Form.