Office of Residential Life
New First Year & Transfer Students
- Housing assignments are available to students on ResLife Online. Students should also check their Fisher email account for more information about move-in and orientation.
- What to bring and what not to bring with you. Printer friendly list [pdf.]
- FAQs for New Students
- Summer Communication: Please check your Fisher email regularly for updates from Residential Life. If you are accessing your email for the first time, please visit the OIT website for instructions. Student Gmail Mobile Device Setup [pdf].
- When are the breaks?
- How do I get mail?
- Meal Plan Options
- Requesting a room change
- Do you need a roommate?
- Would you like to live on campus?
- Housing Contract [pdf]
- Meal Plan Information & Lackmann Dining Services
- Office of Student Conduct
- Opening Dates & Breaks
- Online Facilities Work Order
ResLife Mission Statement
We strive to enhance the development of our students by providing a supportive and safe living-learning environment within our residence halls. We, along with our residential students, share the responsibility of creating and maintaining a positive community that is conducive to student success.
|Sept. 5||New freshmen students move into the residence halls at their assigned time|
|Sept. 6||New transfer and readmitted students move into the residence halls between noon and 2 p.m.|
|Sept. 7||Residence halls open for returning students at 8 a.m.|
|Sept. 8||Classes begin at 8 a.m.|
|Sept. 14||Last day to add, change or cancel a meal plan for the fall semester. All changes are due in ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m.|
|Oct. 16||Recess Day - Residence halls remain open|